Sunday, May 04, 2008

NEW STUFFS

Well, I got the boss her new computer.

Nothing fancy. Cheap Best Buy Deal with extra memory and different size slots to put coins in??? i dunno???

JUST NEW and untouched by CHUCK.

I loaded JAVA and something else so the Boss can play her games on a 19 inch screen.

It's a lot faster than my old 286 !! just joking!!

Now I'll try to piece together the parts of the old machines and see if I can get something cooking from the rubble. ( Maybe I'll create a monster... IT'S ALIVE!!!)

Oh yeah, gonna be shooting football again this season and the Coach says he's got some STATE CHAMP shirts, hats, etc. stuffs for me.

COOL - the team DID get to be State Champs last year.

Now with this expected income, this new computer will be a CARDER ASSOCIATES business expense.

Gotta love those write offs !!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?