Thursday, April 17, 2008

I did NOT Break it!!

If I was Yogi Bear... I would be smarter than the average bear....

BUT I'M NOT!! Yogi Bear that is!!

I took an HP All-in-One out of the box, took all the tape off,
installed all the paper trays, PROPERLY inserted the ink cartridges,
plugged the sucker in, hooked up the phone lines for the fax stuffs,
hooked up the internet cables to the router... AND..

installed the software without a hint of a cuss word.!!!!

Yowser yowser!! I feel so smart I think I'll read a quantum physics book!

( did I spell it right?)

Now the big test will be how the Boss handles the "new" printer and the possibility of getting faxes into the house.

TIME WILL TELL and I'm scared a hell!!!

I think I'll copy something!!

heh-heh-heh-heh (the sounds of a lilly kid)

new toy!!!!


OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?