Monday, March 10, 2008

Writer's Strike



Dear Union Writers,





Thank you for walking out and leaving me with no NEW TV shows.





I really mean thank you!! All the lousy re-runs have me and the Boss sitting around listening to the OLDIES station on cable and ... get this....





READING BOOKS!!!!





I also have more time to blog now with "MISSING" any of my favorite shows and maybe I'll learn how to post pictures on my blog.











I tried to add a picture of a MARIACHI Band that was playing in my son's neighbor's yard for a birthday party and we had good seats for the show on the kid's back deck.





I wonder if the picture worked???

Gotsta practice or play with centering or whatever with future pictures.

OINK


Comments:
I am so getting a mariachi band for my next birthday.
~L.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?