Wednesday, November 07, 2007

YOU TALKIN' TO ME????

Oink!

Count down to Italy!

Just when I could say "LIRA" they change the bucks to EUROS!!!

I'm gonna love it. The Boss is worried that I'll get shot for just being me. ( Makes sense!!)

I'm gonna be good. I promise!

The Boss is gonna have a GREAT TIME .. and I'm planning on doin' a "little" walking around,
except in VENICE!!!

git it?? water.... can't walk! git it??

If I learn how to post pictures I will. I needed a new memory chip for the Boss' camera and for 120 bucks I could get an OUTDATED memory card that would hold only 100+ pictures.

GRRRR!! I spend 150 bucks for a brandy new camera with two 2 gig chips that each hold a 1000+ pictures so I think I'm set for Rome , Florence and Venice and maybe a shot of the Munich Airport!!

How do you PASTA in Italian??

OINK
Comments:
Oooh! Have fun in Italy! Bring me back some pizza or something! :O)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?