Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yowser Yowser

I am definately living in the past.

CBS-FM is back to oldies ( 60's,70's,80's) duh.. but it's not ILIKEJACK stuffs.

I went to upgrade the ol' PC and the most I can kick up the memory is to have 2 256mb cards for a total of 512mb memory. DUH AGAIN!!

So EYES figures while I'm at Best Buy, look how much Olympus memory chips are for the camera when we go to Italy. The good people dressed in blue said, "DUH.. How old is your camera?.. you need a SMARTMEDIA card and we don't carry them anymore. TRY the internet."

Okay, Eyes go into the basement and fire up the pc and lo and behold.. they do NOT make any compatible memory chips for the Boss' Olympus camera and the only one available is a 128mb for like $120 fazoolas.

Gooney Goo Gus.. I think it would be cheaper to buy a laptop computer and take that to Italy and download my pictures everyday to it's hard drive and copy them to a 2gig flash drive for safe keeping.

The 128 memory card only holds 130 pictures and I figure I'll take at least that many shots of the BUTANTE's that I'll see.

OINK (sounding very old and feeble)
Comments:
Go with the laptop, then you can blog from Italy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?