Friday, July 06, 2007

PC = Plain Crazy???

Oh Vey!!!

The ol' HP pc was giving the Boss a little run around the past few months...

somekind of blue screen ( like old DOS stuffs ) with all kinds of warnings, etc. etc.

You know, the one's you never read, so I just hit the ALT+CTRL+DELETE and ...
SON OF A GUN.. the screen stayed BLACK!!!

DUH!!!

Okay, try it again.... STILL BLACK!!!!
ok, ok ok ok... don't panic. I think I backed up the pictures of the kiddies except for the last trip down south,,,, hmmmmm??? well here goes...

RE-INSTALL XP!!!

Now, I did this once and had to buy a new power supply and a new Hard Drive so I knew all my data was shot out the window... git it?? WINDOW.... ( Bill Gates Joke!!) so I was very cautious about re-installing XP because they ask if I want my HD formatted???

GOONEY-GOO I don't remember what I told the machine , but about an hour plus later I'm back in business..

The only loss that I know of right now are my FAVORITES ( or the Boss' favorites) have to be re-set.

I would rather sit back and have a beer and let some techno-geek laugh at me but get the job done properly.

Oh well..

Oh Yeah and speaking of re-installing, etc. etc.

I made a doctor's appointment for a check-up.

Ol Stash had a Friar Tuck hairdo when he was 36 with the magic seventeen hairs combed over to hide the glare.

I beat him on that one, BUT .. he had three heart attacks and was dead by the time he was 66.

I gotsta beat him on that one too... by living till at least 68!!! After that is GRAVY!!

I LIKE CHEESE!!! and it's fun saying

OINK
Comments:
glad the appointment went well!

by the way, apologies are due if you guys get a lot of thunderstorms; Rhena's been telling the rain to "go away! right now! go to new jersey to grandma's house, yeah, and grampa can't hear you! go! right now!"

then again, this is the same grandchild who believes she's a cat for about 80% of her waking hours.

gooney goo.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?