Saturday, April 21, 2007

NEW DAY ARISING

Oy VEY!!!!

I got the Boss to go to a doctor and she actually went for X-rays on her knees!!

MIRABILE DICTU!!!!

Things are pretty quite in PORQLAND and we are getting ready for the May invasion.

The lilly kid is coming up for a 1st Communion with rest of the tribe and will stay for a few days.

This should prove very interesting for the Boss who is "DOCTORING" now, ( Cholesterol pills, blood pressure pills AND ME!!) to be chasing the other lilly lilly kids around and doing a few rounds of "DIRTY" diapers!!

Thank God for Middlesex County where I can sneak off and pretend to work to get out of some kind of work detail the Boss will find for me to do during the stay.

Maybe go in for half days and be home for lunch??? Hmmmmm???

Naw! I'm not gonna hide, I just like getting up early and getting out of the house so I can STOP somewhere before I come home!!

Well anyway, the Boss is trying to be good for her "DOCTORING" so the Ol' Porq actually put down the salt shaker!! Did you feel the ground shake???

The big thing on the menu so far is GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD with crushed red peppers instead of salt!! I have a habit of picking up shakers and automatically covering my plate with STUFFS!! Maybe the crushed red peppers will work??

I even stopped eating pizza five times a week!!

If I start to get get too healthy, maybe I'll challenge Dan and Bill to a run!!! and don't show up like Derek did a few years ago!! ( It's a family thing!!)

Who wants to be an IRONMAN if the New Brunswick Elks have $1.50 cans of Bud and Coors Light for sale?? I'll be an ALUMINUM MAN!!!


OINK
Comments:
Aluminum Man??? I'm there!
 
only if there are chili-mustard-onion hot dogs afterwards! i mean, what's point of exercise if you can't get a little CCMO action afterwards?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?