Thursday, October 12, 2006

MEMORIES

Oh Boy!!

Me and the Boss are back from South Dakota and back into our daily life routine.

What happened out in South Dakota???

Only our memories will tell.. as of now!!

I took multi pictures of Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Mountain, Wall Drugs, Deadwood, Sturgis, The Corn Palace, Sioux Falls, etc. etc.

BUT....

I downloaded the pictures from the camera to a laptop everyday so I would not run out of picture space on the camera.

SMART THINKING!!!

My dear friends at United Airlines had a new procedure of handing luggage which now causes the laptop to do EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! BLANK !

I think the hard drive in the laptop got knocked around a little ( maybe a lot!!) but the damn thing don't work and I want my pictures off the hard drive.

Brought the laptop into work today and I'll give it to the boys in IT to see if they can pull off my stuffs.

But for now, all I have are memories.

OINK
Comments:
The TSA probably used it as a frisbee or something..because you know..they really care.
~L.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?