Friday, September 29, 2006

Talk To Jim Cantore

That's right folks!!

You can get to talk to Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel.

Took the day off yesterday and did a few things with the boss. After shopping and lunch, came home and rested because it was a long day on the Boss' feet.

I did score a new set of stainless steel pots and stuffs for a pretty cheap price. I wanted to get the anodized stuffs but it was too costly at this point in time and the stainless stuffs was very cheap and what the hell, use a lot of butter when you cook.

AND you can scrub the bottoms of the pots if they get burned!! DUH? whatever!!

So anyway, the boss went upstairs to lie down because I grabbed the sofa as soon as we got home. After a hour or two of watching TV with closed eyes, I went upstairs and told the Boss I talked to Jim Cantore.

SHE WAS SPEECHLESS AND STAMMERED A LITLLE WITH DIS-BELIEF!!!

I then told her that it was reported that we are in the middle of hurricane season and nothing really is cooking up and Jim Cantore was on the Weather Channel and I talked to him.

HE DIDN'T HEAR ME... BUT I TALKED TO HIM!!!!

I think the boss is gonna leave me because I'm a JERK!!!

I still think it's funny that you can talk to ANYBODY but it doesn't mean they will hear you!!!

So when somebody says they talked to someone "special", yea right!!!

OINK
Comments:
Teflon is the devil!

I've talked to many important people. Usually NFL players who miss catches or botch passes or even stars of horror movies who are inevitably going to be killed because of their stupidity, and most often I'm yelling at them, but what the hell?? They take it like champs.
~L.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?