Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rainy Day

Nothing like getting some rain on your glasses to start the day off!!!

Okay, so now I'm a little pissed about the weather and the inconvenience of "DRYING" my windows... "AIN'T LIFE GRAND?"

I mean, come on.. think about it..

Just because a little water is falling from the sky, you should think of the bright things that can happen.

1) Hot chicks with wet T-shirts
2) Hot chicks with wet T-shirts
3) Good day for playing pool ( moisture in the air will give you better action on the cue ball..)
4) Beer
5) You ain't laying dead in the gutter
6) Beer

Oh I could go on and on but you can see where I'm going... heh-heh-heh

Another good reason to be happy is .. wait. listen up..

I'm going to call for a DOCTOR'S appointment.

Feit & Blondo = Eye exams for me and the Boss.

Both of us are tired of bumping into things so we collectively decided to get our eyes checked.

DUH!!

Ya gotsta have good eyes to look at the pictures of the lilly kids and speaking of lilly kids..

a new post was made with pictures of the youngest getting older and the pictures are good!

They look like the work of the ARTFUL BLOGGER they're so good.

Things to do...

1) Call Feit & Blondo
2) Get Laura set up to take pro pictures. (She's that good!!)
3) Buy a bar ( piss of the Boss )
4) Clean the basement

Sounds like a plan!!


OINK
Comments:
I am researching!!!

And you are too kind to me, you know. Thank you...with everything else that is going on around here lately, you have no idea how much it means to me.
~L.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?