Friday, September 22, 2006

New Toy

Yowser Yowser Yowser!!!

The ol' Porq picked up a Dell Laptop...

Not the most advanced, not even new, but I still type with one finger so no big deal.

I scomped up two batteries for the bad boy and it has a removable CD drive that's interchangable with a 3.5 floppy drive.

A carrying case, two AC/DC charger units and a couple of memory chips that I don't know how to install or if they fit at all!!

A new version of XP on the hard drive and Office 2000 to boot!!

All this goodness for the super low price of a SMILE!!

Yes Boys and Girls.. the government is good to me!!

So with all this super savings in the pocket, I actually BOUGHT a netgear WIFI card for this little sucker.

COOL.

As a matter of fact, the boss is in the den doing her thing on the net and I'm sitting in the living room typing this blog.

Now I gotsta get somebody to network me into the upstairs PC and the basement PC that Troy set up for me with the NETGEAR stuffs he installed at PORQUEVANIA, Land of the OINK!!

Oh boy oh boy!!

Maybe you can tell I'm a little excited about my new toy.

OINK

Oh yeah, CHEESY TOTS are being advertised in Union County, NJ!!

ROAD TRIP !!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?