Friday, August 11, 2006

NICE TRY!!!

Well boys and girls, the last time around I was looking for Cheesy-Tots.

Somebody posted a comment that I should go to a BK and ask the manager to order me a case of the little goodies.

HEY!! GREAT IDEA!!

If only the BK manager spoke "real" english instead of some Hindu dialect, maybe I would have had a chance to communicate with him..

So now my big quest is to find a BK manager that speaks english.

So everything else in PORQLAND is pretty cool so far and I'm chomping at the bit to get into football season. I just bought a 12 pack of video tapes, I printed the labels for the scrimmages and games scheduled so far( don't know about the playoffs yet, but I'm hoping!!) and I'm gonna check the batteries on the ol' camera this weekend.

Oh boy, oh boy!!

Oh yeah, here's another funny thing to talk about.

Everytime I talk to the lilly lilly kid I usually just say Hi, etc and get off the phone. A) I'm hard of hearing, B) I get real impatient waiting for a NOT YET 2 year old to speak and C) everybody knows I'm a prick anyway so I give the phone back to the boss.

Immediately after I give up the phone the lilly lilly kid starts calling
" GRANCAH "

"Whooo- HOOOOOO"

and this really ticks the boss off because she's always being so nice and sweet on the phone to the lilly lilly kid and she gets nada!!

It may not be real funny, but it makes me smile!!

I gotta teach the kid to say..

" JOHNNY "

OINK
Comments:
all you had to do was ask!


we'll get working on it... after all, it IS a long ride home. might as well!
 
Hey you..I tried to send you an email today and it got kicked back...send me a current email addy for you (theartfulblogger at hotmail dot com)!!

Cheesy-tots??? I'd become addicted like they were crack. ;)
~L.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?