Monday, July 31, 2006

Back To The Drawing Board

DRAT!!!

My plans had been foiled.

The supplier of frozen goods had sent a case of baked potato skins with cheese instead of the generic brand "CHEESY-TOTS" that I wished for. Needless to say, the case was returned to the vendor. The supplier apologized and said they would continue their search for such items as a "CHEESY-TOT".

GRRRR!!!

Now here's something to think about. I went to the Burger King web site (www.bk.com)
and looked up Cheesy tots on their menu and lo and behold they still had them listed as a product to be sold.

DUH???

Maybe they are only being sold regionally and the Northeast is OUT!!! ???

I dunno, but anyway Burger King is still listing them on their web site.

Maybe I'll send a shout out to ORE-IDA about these little treats, and if anybody knows potatoes, ORE-IDA should!!

OINK
Comments:
Have you gone to BK themselves? I don't know how tight they are with their menu stuff, but my mom orders Splenda and stuff like that from my brother's restaurant, b/c they can get it for her at the restaurant prices, which are sooo much less. Maybe, just maybe, BK would let you order a case through them or something?
 
Dude, I haven't even heard or seen anything about cheesy tots up here in the midwest, so maybe it was just a regional test tehre and a few place still have em?

Who knows!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?