Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Will Sandwichman Fly Again??

Today was the official last day for SANDWICHMAN!!

The cape will be carefully put away.

Oh !! Where did the years from 1975 go??

The PBJ's, the ham and cheeses, the Schickhaus bologna's????

The invention of the Martin's Potato roll, mayo, lettuce, imported ham( sliced thin), Gulden's mustard, Clausen's pickle, Hormel Hard salami, Gulden's mustard, white american cheese, Gulden's mustard on the other side of the Martin's Potato roll.

Roast beef on potato roll with a spoon full of Ma's potato salad and SALT.

Or how about Ma's meatballs ( red or brown) on a potato roll??

Off into the sunset ( or sunrise??) Sandwichman leaves the scene..

maybe to return on a Grandkid overnight???

I miss him already, 'cause I'm HUNGRY!!

OINK
Comments:
Sandwichman may be gone, but we have a new hero on the scene, porqman, the super slacker! You're now a deputy slacker! And I guess at New Jersey, let me know if I'm wrong on that location...
 
Wow, Sandwichman had a cape? Does it have sploops of mayo and mustard on it? I bet it does...hehehe...
~L.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?