Wednesday, June 21, 2006

L I V E

Wow, everyday I amaze myself with the shallowness of the inhabitants of earth!!

I myself am probably in the thick of those masses, but Jumpin' Jeebers Johnny, I DON'T walk around looking for pity or extra attention because of a mishap.

People should NOT be cuddled, coddled?? because of a misfortune. HEY!! SHIT HAPPENS!

When are people going to learn to wipe their own ass after a shitty deal??

The Pilgrims came to New England and screwed the natives and fought and starved and put up with a lot of bullshit. The ones that lived became stronger!!

California and Alaska gold rushes - people looking for fortunes perished in the wilderness, either by elements or stupidity!! WHATEVER!!

World War I - eh.. I think a few people died in Europe during that one.

World War II - eh.. let's see, the Japs helped a few people to the promise land and our boys in the Pacific helped a few of them honor their Emperor.

Oh, Don't forget about the Bataan Death March, or even the group that got smoked in Hiroshima and Nagasaki!!

In Europe and Africa, a few band-aids were distributed because people were getting hurt

OR KILLED!!!

Wait... did somebody say it was a picnic up in the hills of Korea during the winter??

Didn't this add a few toe tags to list of " FALLEN HEROES?"

How about " HELL NO, WE WON"T GO!!!" and the boys that turned into men from Vietman or the boys that turned into dust from Vietman???

Everyone of the people who died in the history of our country must have been ORPHANS!

No Family, no matter, just bury the bastards!! BUT TODAY.....

Oh the poor poor families of the victims in 9-11!!!

THEY ARE SPECIAL!!!

MY ASS!!!

Death is death and it sucks. People should get off their sorry asses and get up and

L I V E !!!!

Good o' Uncle Sam taught me a lesson down in Fort Polk, Lousy-anna.

You hate to see your foxhole buddy get shot in the head, BUT you're glad it wasn't YOU!!

Let's go troops.. pick up your guns and get back into the battle of LIFE.

JEEZ... some people!!!

I dunno???

OINK
Comments:
I'm on board. It was from a 70's issue of Sgt. Rock that the line came :
"Dyin' is easy, it's livin' that's hard!"

And it is. It's tough to go through the motions of draggin ass to bring home the bacon and raise the whelps and not go postal on those around you.

It burns us up to see folks purposely avoiding the work aspect of at least TRYING to make for themselves, and resorting to the handout. We have it pretty good here in the blessed USA. Our poor folk are almost considered rich in third world nations, and our destitute poor are at least on some social service's radar. That's not true for millions of messed up folks out there.
I was sickened and confused after reading about the daily "lives" of some african refugees. How these people manage to find the will to survive is beyond me, given their situations.

Bottom line: there are people on this spaceship earth that need help, and will never get it. There are and will be victims that will never be recognized. It sucks.

I'm gonna be cold here, but maybe we should all set up fund raisers for the families of people that were killed by lightning in the past ten years. There's a thousand families right there that need your support.
Oh, wait - you don't think it's necessary? They should have had life insurance you say?

'nuff said.
 
meh. I hear what you guys are saying, but not everything is so literal all the time.

It is a time honored tradition to pay tribute to people who have died. why? certainly not for the dead... but for those who remain among the living.

to what extent that memorial is really just depends on who's remembering. St Stan's and OLV seem to keep a full schedule (and slightly lined pockets) of remembering dead folks at masses every day. Buildings, monuments, WALLS, and 'holidays' have been created to remember the dead.

no one forces you to play taps on veteren's day, and last I checked Good Friday wasn't a Holy Day of Obligation... yet.... we go. we remember. Well, not all of us, but if we find it important, we do.


There are millions and billions of souls who have come and gone before me, and provided some jack-fuck with too much power doesn't blow up Earth.... I imagine there will be millions and billions of souls to come and go AFTER me. and when I'm dead will any of this matter to me? I doubt it.

But if some stranger wants to take a minute to say "hey... I knew Carrie" or even just to pause a moment from their own lives to say "It's a shame Carrie died the way she did" well then I say LET THEM. cause maybe just maybe it might make Rhena or Troy or someone else who loved me when I was alive smile.... and that is something I'm not sure I'll be able to do once I'm dead.
 
best regards, nice info » » »
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
best regards, nice info » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?