Monday, May 01, 2006

MAY DAY

So here we are.. the first of May and what to my wondering eyes should appear...

A bunch of illegals that are not supposed to be here PROTESTING by NOT WORKING!!

I've been in this country for a couple of years now and I seem to remember that MAY DAY, you know May First was always a big whoop-die do in Russia for all the Commie Bastards to march around with their tanks and rocket launchers and weapons of mass destruction to show that THEY are the tough guys on the block by standing in a mirror and flexing their muscles.

I'm talking MACHO stuffs.

So anyway, if the freggin' Commies did all their stuffs on MAY DAY and these illegal people who are living in the good ol' USA want to protest and MARCH on MAY DAY...

DOES THAT MAKE THEM COMMIES??

If it does, we should round up this scummy red horde and burn their bodies like fossil fuel.. just for the sake of good ol' USA.

I like it here and I don't protest.(except when I get bad service in a restaurant or gin mill) I might sneak out of work every now and then and "MOVE MY CAR" but God Damn Sam.. it's the best place to be!!

Cinco de Count-down has started!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?