Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's PAYDAY??? ... ALREADY?????

Good grief!! Time certainly flies by 'cause it's payday again.

Oh Damn!! Another trip to the bank!!

Sign my long name!!!

Weigh myself down with wads of cash!!

Damn,, doesn't anybody feel sorry for me???

Well, you know it always sucks to be somebody!!!

STOP!!! Don't tell me about direct deposit!!

If I had direct deposit , how can I get out of the house to go to the bank and see the "LADIES"???? and maybe make a side trip to Johnny's???? or just disappear from the Boss for a few hours on a regular schedule?????

I push enough buttons during the day without having to push more buttons on ATM's or whatever the hell you call those machines that give you back YOUR money 'cause you have direct deposit??

HEY!!! PUSH THIS!!

Oh, and Johnny Bupalini feels the same way too!!

OINK

Side note.... I wanted to sneak down to NASCARLAND for the All Star Race ..BUT

the Boss signed us up to baby sit the kiddies this weekend because of a MAN-KAI In-law wedding or something..

Soooooo.. that means I don't drive down to Carolina to see the race.. or members of family down there BUT..

my car passed Inspection, so I'm free to zoom around for another 2 years endangering the lives of all who leave their homes!! heh-heh-heh-heh-heh

REMEMBER... May 20th - NASCAR DAY ... Drive fast and turn left!!
Comments:
"Soooooo.. that means I don't drive down to Carolina to see the race.. or members of family down there BUT.."

You are able to see family members up here.
I know your family up here is looking forward to seeing you.

wife of MAN-KAI
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?