Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Where Am I??

It's been some time that I posted and now that Lent is over and He is Risen, I can rejoice in telling everyone that things are going GOOD!!

I'm getting ready to do my weekly NASCAR picks right here in the heart of NASCARLAND and my hopes that the geographical MOJO will work.

I even went to an AUTO-RITE store to buy a NASCAR DAY PIN. Good ol' Gomer behind the counter said, "EHH?? I don't think we have them... ehhh we had them last year.. ehhh I'll call my manager."

He did and the store didn't have them. DRAT guess I gotsta go to CONCORD to the track to try and get one.

Troy said we should go to the site of the future Hall of Fame and take pictures and go back X years later for a BEFORE and AFTER shots.. HHHMMMMM??!!!

Everybody is healthy and smiling. I can see why the lilly kid posts about her little Boogie running around. COOL!!

It's amazing to see little creatures actually process thought and react to situations. MANKAI, Son of Dan, must have a great time watching his three grow in wisdom. I'm sure the Quinster will agree that it is a humbling process to watch a little person grow from such a small seed into the fantastic creature before us.

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!

OINK
Comments:
Humbling? That's an understatement, I keep telling the kid to stop growing-she refuses! Only 5 and already not listening to her old man...the teenage years may kill me!
 
Indeed - whatever does not kill us only makes us stronger, but I fear that the little ones will succeed in killing me.

Wisdom? That's arguable. Let's just put it the way it is - I play with their heads every chance I get. And it is cool without peer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?