Thursday, April 27, 2006

Same ol' Same ol'

Well, I feel like a character from POLTERGEIST.... "HE'S BACK!"

Yes boys & girls, I am back.

The pile of newspapers ( Thank you JTA!!!) that stacked up during the Easter trip is down to a daily pile and the bills have been paid and I still got a pile of checks to cash.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Still didn't visit Johnny's yet for an official visit other than give JTA some smokes from down South!!

Gotsta get to the club to do the books for month-end and find out what was paid while I was away. ( I ACTUALLY missed a meeting!!!!! )

The grass around the house is finally turning green ( zoysia stuffs!! ) and I walked around with the spray bottle zapping the dandelions that sprouted. I refuse to cut the grass in APRIL!!

Stop and think about this.. if you start cutting your lawn in April, by the time you put the mower away for the winter you'll have over a half year of mowing under your belt. GRRR!!!

I think I bitched about mowing lawns last year on my blog.. maybe I'll dig the archives and check it out. uuhh.. like maybe I'm busy!!!

But the school year is winding down and the Boss is waiting to talk contracts so this is an interesting time of the year especially after her getting the ROYAL HARDWARE STORE ( not just a screw job but the whole enchilada !!) last year because its a "SECOND" income.

People who really know me know that I suck and can be a pretty mean SOB if I want to.
If the school gives any kind of BS to the Boss, Leibowitz, Aronowicz, et al will be contacted!!

Gooney - Goo Gus!!

Ok.. been back to work for three and half days and I'm starting to think about taking some time off... HMMMMM?????

Sounds like an Everly Brother song... "Problems, problems, problems all day long.."

I almost feel sorry for me... heh-heh-heh!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?