Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lent is almost Spent

Amen I say to you my brothers, 'tis the season of spiritual readings.

In one of the daily mass readings was Isaiah 55:1. "Even if you have no money , come and eat and drink for free."

Hey , now that the Quinster is getting religion again, how can you spiritually top this offer??????

It's like a free buffet for bag people to chow down and booze it up.

Maybe I'm interpreting this scripture wrong, but God Damn Sam,
It SURE SOUNDS GOOD!!!

I just found out last night that my hopes for a Cinco de Mayo celebration has been dashed into the rocks because of family obligations( Cousin's kid receiving Holy Communion that weekend). Sucks to be me !!!

Back in January or Febutary I was talking to the Boneman about heading off to Casa de Quinn III for cinco de mayo but alas... foiled again.

Maybe some obscure weekend after that before football starts a little cribbage, pool, beer consumption, general debauchery, etc. with materialize!!!

The shrink wrapped kielbasi is ordered and I'm gonna start packing the bags for the trip to NASCARLAND. I intend to take a trip to Concord and buy one of those NASCAR DAY lapel pins to celebrate uhhh...

NASCAR DAY!!!

Will Farrell's commercial makes you have to have a pin!! or at least celebrate NASCAR DAY!!!

OINK
Comments:
SO what do so you to celebreate NASCAR day? drive around your block as fast as possible? ;O) I'm in!

Anyway, Slacker's Dating Odyssey has begun... check it out and feel free to take part in the challenge!!!
 
Don't worry porqster....Cinco De Mayo is already pushed off of that day-it will be replaced either by going to a wedding (not mine) with the on-again, off-again girlfriend, or a trip to somewhere warm for me to play some golf and clear ye olde cobwebs out of the gray matter-I'll let you know on the new date!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?