Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Seed it!!

Remember the movie STRIPES????

Bill Murray and the "troops" were marching off to their barracks and he started to sing DO-WAH DEE-DEE. This may not be the best moment in motion picture history, ...

BUT IT IS MEMORABLE!!!

Manfred Mann just makes you want to bob your head, snap your fingers, shuffle your feet.. everything!! It's a COOL song.

Okay .. now equate this song to your everyday life...

Did you ever really feel good about something that you wanted to

"SNAP YOUR FINGERS, SHUFFLE YOUR FEET, ETC. ETC."
Of course you did.. because you felt GOOD.

Well I saw the lilly kid do her "DUCK WALK".

I don't know what she was thinking about , or what was going on in her head,

BUT SHE WAS GROOVIN' ON SOMETHING that really turned her on. COOL!!

She was doing her "DUCK WALK" = taking exagerated heavy steps(almost a stomp), bobbing her head forward in time with her steps and wearing a BIG grin!!!

WOW!!! She was doing her "DUCK WALK".

Now this makes me feel good because the lilly lilly was having a good time and when kids have a good time that must mean I'm having a good time 'cause I'm a kid!!!

Well the lilly kid is gone and safely back home and the 1st thing I did was...

TURN UP THE VOLUMN ON THE TV... WHAT???

never mind.. you know what I mean.


OINK
Comments:
Damn straight I know what you mean. The Boy was boppin around tonight wearin' his Mickey Mouse ears. You watch that action, and you can't help but get into it.

word.
 
Nothing better than watching Heather dancing to her own beat-kids have a way of making the rest of the world right!

BTW-Happy B-day porq-ster, how is it that you keep having these things yet you seem younger than me and your son????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?