Saturday, March 25, 2006

DODGED THE BULLET

Yowser yowser!!

The Ol' Porq must lead a good life 'cause I was just blessed with .. get ready..

NOT HAVING TO CHANGE A STINKY DIAPER!!!

Yep.. It don't get any better than that!!

Friday, the lilly kid was going to Wash DC and the Boss went to work. Good ol' Porq took a vacation day to stay with the lilly lilly!! until the Boss came home!!

Well just before the lilly took off, the lilly lilly was put down for a nap and the fun began.

The monitor was turned up so I would'nt miss anything and after about an hour, the kid woke up. Now I threatened that I would keep the kid standing in the bathtub all day so I would NOT have to worry about any leaks of soggy clothes, but that was VETOED by the mother. GRRRR!! I thought it was a good idea!!

Next worry was there wasn't any barmaid at Johnny's working the morning shift. Original plan was if things got soggy or stinky, put kid in plastic bag with head out and take to Johnny's for fixin'.( Ya gotta use a pool table for something in the day time!!)

But .. LO and Behold... I did do a HUGGIE switch during my tenure as PROTECTOR OF THE INFANT!!! What the hell happened to the pins?? It's now some kind of paper, plastic, rubber velcro???? i dunno ???????

But the Boss came home after work, and the house didn't burn(again) and the lilly lilly was safe from the PROTECTOR OF THE INFANT!!! and the rest of the world.

Now get ready for the yang part of my ying. The Boss' cousin in Chicago passed away and Friday was the viewing and Saturday is the Funeral. DAMN!! Bill was a great guy and raised a super family and the Earth lost a GOOD GUY. I really feel bad that me and the Boss couldn't get out to Chicago for the wake and funeral. Maybe some weekend in the very near future we can get to personally give our sympathies to Marge and her kids.

Love ya Bill .. SEMPER FI!!! TEMPUS FUGIT MEMEMTO MORES!!


OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?