Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Surprise

La-Dee-Da !!!!

Eyes feel like singing!!!

Last week I got zapped on the superlink.net stuffs because the boss wasn't paying the company and being a "THRIFTY" dude that he is, didn't want to spend spit on anything, but anyway...

long story short... since nobody was paying, they( superlink) cut us off. So ends my danc@superlink etc but anyway,

the BIG GUY likes the short e-mail address of apk etc instead of a long county e-mail address with all the dot gov crap involved so the BIG GUY says .. "HEY" I want my superlink or something and good golly miss molly, I can now sign on to the web with my clandestine phone line to read blogs of Capt. Bee and Daily Slacker and Quinn and Boneman Jr. and the CZE-stuffs from South and AYERD comes on all systems so I guess I can still watch my Yahoo Fantasy Racing and be able to post various messages etc etc etc.

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

SEEEEEEE!!! I told you I feel like singing.

Oh yeah, Happy V-Day peoples.!!

OINK
Comments:
hmmmph! Maybe that's your reward for WALKING the other night instead of driving??? maybe?


oh well... welcome back to the land of net.

oh, and happy valentine's day, too!
 
because slacking via blogs is a neccesity in life! it jsut is!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?