Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Realization

Wow..

I just read the Bone's and Quinn's blog. These guys are talking about getting old and being sick.

Wait....

GETTING OLD


BEING SICK...... ???????

I know I was born a long time ago but I'm TWELVE YEARS OLD!!!

I gave some blood back in Sep. '05 and had a cholestorol reading of 261.
I gave blood again in Dec. '05 and got a cholestorol reading of 229.


When the weather started to chill down ( remember back in early November the temperature dropped??) well I started to do a few glasses of OJ in the morning.
(UN-FORTIFIED -- I ran out of Vanilla Vodka) and I didn't get any cold yet this WINTER..

A had a few beers during the interum and lo a behold... the ol' Porq is still breathing.

SHIT.... I gotta write a book about being healthy OR.. keep going to CHURCH!!

BOZA KNOWS!!!

I don't know what's cooking but God damn SAM Keep it coming!!

(Quinn is getting old?.. doesn't lightning sort of shorten your life span??)

If Dan is the IRONMAN, Bill must be the IRONROD, and the Porq is the PORQ.

Maybe its in the genes... I wear WRANGLERS!!

OINK
Comments:
Maybe that's it...not enough beer...I'll give it a try and let you know if I feel any younger...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?