Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NEW YEAR - NEW STUFFS

Oh Boy!!

Here we go into 2006 and you can call me "JAMES BROWN" because...


" I FEEL GOOD ! "


Oh yeah baby..

I think I'm healthy 'cause the nose isn't running, my head doesn't hurt, just have the normal aches and pains of and old grouch and I got some good things coming up..

1) FAMILY BOWLING - ( K of C ) Teams of 4 Handicapped scoring
( Derek, Dawn, Dara & Delaney = BOWLERS... Grandma, Grampy & Damian = Spectators)
Then back to the Club for chicken fingers, soda and stuffs for the "Families"
The grandkids were bugging Derek to go bowling anyway... COOL!!

2) TRIP SOUTH - Happy Easter in North Carolina. Go to church, eat some eggs, kielbasi, drink some beer and make pierogis!!!
oh yeah and see the lilly kids!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!


OINK
Comments:
I have the James Brown Greatest Hits CD and when I read that we can call you James Brown because I Feel Good! I immediately thought of the James Brown song, "Hot Pants". What up wit dat??

Family bowling sounds like fun!!!!
~L.
 
oh dear... there you go, Laura.... as if the old man needed some egging on....


hot pants..... yowza.



I heart pierdogs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?