Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Time!!

Oh boy!!

Family..

Food...

Friends..

anda few stops to the local drinkatorium!!

The house is full of kids, my kids, my kids kids, my kids friends.

Perogis, kielbasi, fried ham, SUPER potato salad, macaroni salad, white meat turkey, gravy, stuffing, swedish meatballs, italian meatballs,,,,, and all kinds of desserts.

Somebody brought over an apple-cranberry pie. MMMMMM- Good! Just like Campbells soup.

I still have some of Joyce's pumpkin loaf. MMMMMM- Good! Just like Campbells soup.

The boss did all the cooking and I did the dishes. Now everybody is crashing in the living room and dining room so I tip-toed to the basement to get away and blog and share the greatness of the season.

Happiness and peace brothers!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?