Thursday, December 08, 2005

Another Day After Wednesday

Hey...

I'm ALIVE!!!

No biggie last night... BUMPER NIGHT ( 1st place plays 2nd place head to head) 3rd place plays 4th, etc. etc.

We took 5 out of 7 points and that makes me happy because I shot like crap but the other team shot POOP-IER!!!

Another victory last night with the league money man.. I stated that I had paid in advance one week early in the season, he said " NO!!"

grrr... I'm not cheap, but god damn sam!! I don't like to be cheated out of money and if I did pay and did not properly mark the sheets than I'm pissed at myself for being stupid ( again)

well anyway, sure as shittin' , I told him to look around the 10/24 scores sheets and lo and behold..

right next to the CHUCK was " 10 PD ".

MIRABILE DICTU !!!! Thank you Sister Anna David - Homeroom Sophomore year.

I was going to blog last night when I first came home from Darts ( early this time) and I started to go off on the JAPS for Pearl Harbor, but I screwed up the blog and deleted a large portion because I was screwing around with the fonts and bold and italics .. whatever but it got screwed up so I deleted the whole damn thing and went to bed.

Thanks to the ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, MARINES, COAST GUARD, and NATIONAL GUARDS for serving our country!!

OINK

oh boy... the lilly kid is coming to town and the other lillies will be together for CHRISTMAS..

I DON'T WANT TO SEE X-MAS SHIT!!! CHRIST-MAS!!!

People don't have a problem hollerin' out when they're pissed' "JESUS CHRIST!!!" well..

SAY Christ when you're talking about the season, Jesus is reason for the season season!!

oh yeah I already OINK'ed
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?