Monday, November 28, 2005

OUCH!!!

HEY!!!

DID YOU HEAR ME??

That was the sound of the entire staff of PIEROGI MAKERS OF PORQLAND made late Saturday night, and all day Sunday.

Well, we set an all time high production count this time and I am NOT looking forward to try to break this record anytime in the near and distant future.

Again, the house is causing airplanes to drift off course because of all the tin-foil pierogi packages in the freezer ( COMSTOCK LOAD PART II ) .

Being a freak for tradition, I guess it was "FUN" to watch my son and daughter-in-law bust their butts doing the pierogi stuffs and they can truly appreciate the LABOR involved in creating such culinary delights. Maybe the kids will learn to "HORDE" their pier-dogs and try to make some on their own ( so I can mooch THEIR pier-dogs!!).

Still got some dough left so RAVIOLI's are on the agenda. ( I think I have 6 square inches of space in my freezer so WHAT THE HELL... throw out the OMAHA STEAKS to make room and Start up production!!)

Lilly kid and LOCUST will be here for Christmas so me and the Boss should have enough for the coming holiday.

Oh, by the way, did you know it is illegal to transport frozen pierogis from NJ to North Carolina?

I don't know if this is going to work, but maybe the kid grew up to be a law abiding citizen!!??!!

Get out the frying pans 'cause we're gonna do an ALTON BROWN...

" GOOD EATS "

OINK
Comments:
x-nay on the law abiding part.


we'll help you make some freezer space.... and then some.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?