Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It was 35 years ago today...

Yup.... 35 years ago today was my first day of basic training in Ft. Polk, LA.

It was here that I was being taught by professional, moral, and ethical KILLERS.

Reading the lilly kid's post made me wonder about the "Thou shalt not kill" stuffs.

5th commandment = sin!

I was lucky in 70 NOT to go to Nam, but I did fulfill my military obligation by serving my country in the service.

The "teachers" at Ft. Polk were seasoned instructors with "ACTUAL ON-THE JOB" experiences and they all collectively spoke of never seeing an atheist in a fox hole and having that glad feeling of seeing their "buddy" get a bullet through his head. Glad that it wasn't themselves!!

Now , I don't want to sound like God and judge people who should live or not, but Gooney -Goo Gus, we all know a list of scumbags that should be snuffed out and if you really think about it, we might be on somebody's list to be snuffed !!!

It always sucks to be somebody!!

Left.........
Left.........
Left Right
BRAVO

( a little backflash of cadence)

35 years ago today...... oh yeah something else happened then too!!

MAKES ME SMILE!!!!! Happy Birthday D-Man!!!

I was going to send a "birthday card" so I found this old UNO Gold 8 card and was set to mail it, but I left it home and it wouldn't arrive in time. STBY!!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?