Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'M ALIVE !!!!!!!

Since we all just celebrated halloween with the spooks and monsters and what-have-you's.. I thought of the Frankenstein movie when one of the lab rats said, "IT"S ALIVE!!!".

Well , that's how I feel today. My presence on earth is acknowledged. I was going through my daily routine of checking out various blogs, AYERD,QUINN,CZE-J,MY DORMANT SON!!!, CAPT.BEE for the eye candy and stories of encounters and old married man can only dream about, and the Slacker,( my kind of guy because his philosophy is basically the same as mine when it comes to cleaning out the basement!!)

So, I'm checking out the above mentioned blogs when I spotted a link to the ol' porq barrel on the daily slackers post. COOL!!! I"M ALIVE!!!!

The peeps that tune into the lilly kid's blog down south are pretty cool people.

PLUS... it beats working from 6:45 to 2:30!!

Oh yeah BABY!!!

Oh another thing that gave me the giggles... I takes a look at the ol' credit card statement and it says that I'm gonna lose some points by the end of November.

???? Gooney-Goo Gus?? Whaassat??

Not being a credit card person and usually pay cash for almost 99% of my purchases, ..
WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT??

I gives them a call and find out that for every 2500 points I can get $25 cash or a gift certificate to some store of my choice.. Hmmmmm..... I didn't know that!!

Bullshit... I told them to send me a $25 certificate to MACY'S so I can give it to the Boss.

Gotta start looking at the statements even if I have a $0.00 BALANCE.

Great.. more shit for me to do!!!

Oink
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?