Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yada Yada Yada

Same ol' same ol' !!!

Here it is, two months past August and the basement still isn't cleaned out!

Luckily, the Boss didn't kick me out of the house because of the NON-Cleaning but I GOTSTA get it done.... SOON!!

She is now gearing up for Christmas and having the lilly kid come up from NASCARLAND.

The house gotsta be clean for the lilly kid!

Now you have to think about the season right now...

a) School started and the Boss is hectic with her new charges!!
b) Football season started and I'm busy on weekends with shooting games.
c) Dues for K of C had to get out for 10/1 and now I'm busy sending out cards for 2006.
d) It's election time and being Treasurer of a political organization, I gotsta keep the books cool.
e) Sometimes I have to do stuff at work too!

Okay, I did a blog... and I did get something off my chest about the basement and by gum bejesus crackers and sawdust, I'm gonna clean that damn place out and throw a lot of the kids stuffs out

so...

if any of the kids read this, and might have some childhood memories stashed in the basement,
yer gonna be shit out of luck!! Sucks to be you!!!


OINK
Comments:
GET RID OF IT......


true... there's some mighty cool shit stashed away in the caverns of yore... but seriously.... time to let it go.....
 
Amen to that shizzle. I think I might show up on an early Saturday, get "prepped" at Johnny G's, then help you trash everything.

Memories, mammaries, whatever - I don't need 'em.
 
Way to slack on the cleaning! Good job. ;O)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?