Friday, September 16, 2005

WHAT TO DO???

Did you ever feel like that rabbit that runs around all over the place from Alice in Wonderland?

OH-VAY!!!

I gots stuffs to do!!!

1) September already... I should be done making out the 2006 billings for the club - NOT!!

2) Football season started.. My camera and equipment( field jacket, rain gear, gloves, etc.) should ready for the elements - NOT!!

3) Flying off for Lilly lilly kid's birthday.. Didn't even THINK about what to pack, much less what to pack it in!

4) Tony the Limo driver didn't call yet to confirm my trips to La Guardia AND BACK AGAIN!!

5) Planning on coming in late Monday so I could walk the first born's first born to school. - Who's gonna make coffee for the BIG GUY????

6) Being the SOB that I am, I enjoy walking the kids to school on the first day. I did it with Man-Kai and Lilly and Gramma CZ was always there to take pictures of the kids in their 1st day school clothes. I dunno, maybe being a grandparent gives you the right to be a pain in the ass but I still enjoy the fact that KIDS HATE SCHOOL and walking them there is a sadistic punishment for them by making the kids go into that place of HORRORS!!
HA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!

7) Maybe the kids think it's cool that granpa likes them and wants to walk to school with them? I dunno.. but since I did it in the past and my mother did it, what the hell... my kids didn't turn out that bad so maybe the grankids won't turn out so bad if these little shittin' things mean anything in their character building.

8) Maybe I'm buttering up the grankids to fetch beers for me??? You know I like to be SERVED!! ( always tastes better when someone else prepares or does something that you don't have to!! )

9) My Fantasy Race stats are going down the tubes!! OUCH!!

Oh Yeah... I have some tickets for the 250 million lottery tonight so this may be my last post until I hire some writers to BLOG for me.

One can only hope!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?