Thursday, August 18, 2005

REVELATIONS !!

Oy -VAY!!!

Did I just hear something!!!

You should hear what I just heard!!!

MAN-KAI - Son of Dan just told me that he was "let go" from his job.

MAN-KAI - Son of Dan just told me that he was starting work next Tuesday.

HOLY SHIT!!

Apples don't fall far from the trees. I don't like telling bad news either.

After this soul retching revelation, I was also informed about the Hot Water heater( I knew about this one - thanks Nephew Rich) , the refrigerator leaking water into the freezer, the brakes going bad on the Windstar, (PADS & ROTORS), and a few bad tires while the car was on the lift, and the battery on the Taurus died....

and probably more shit that I don't remember what he told me...!!!

WOW!!

Uhhh... who said "When it rains, It pours?" besides Morton's salt???

I think I'll just stick around Hometown, USA and listen to the Boss get Psyched-up for school.

Oh yeah, gotta go to a birthday party in September( NC to be exact) and see the lilly kid WALK.

Football starts next week and I'm all psyched!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?