Thursday, August 04, 2005

Nice Guys Finish LAST!!

Amen Brothers!!

If you go travelling down the highway and you're doing , eh.. maybe 10 miles over the limit, and you got your cruise control humming away, staying to the right except to pass ...

and don't it just piss you off when some dork rides up in the left doing maybe 2 mph more than you but manages to block you in when you want to pass a car going slower than you in the right lane and the rotten bastard just sits there in the left lane, taking their sweet ass ol' time passing you, or maybe even slowing down a little to stay with you... GRRRRRR!!

These are the seeds that are planted for "ROAD RAGE!!!!! "

I gotsta get me a biscuit so I can cap a few asses that really deserve it.!!!!

I mean, you don't have to kill the stupid bastard, just put a cap in his car, break a window, hole in the door, whatever.. to wake his miserable ass up and pull his head out of his ass and drive the damn car!!!

Other than that, I love everybody!!!

A buncha crap is goin' on so me and the Boss are just sittin' tight to see which way the flows gonna go!!

Tell everybody I said, HELLO!!

OINK

oh yeah, when you don't weave in and out of traffic and basically do the limits, you get there, but a lot of people got there before you!! ???

Does that mean anything???
Comments:
My take on road rage comes straight outta Jeff Foxworthy's mouth..."I believe that if you let somebody cut in front of you in traffic and they don't give you the little "wave", it should be perfectly legal to get up underneath 'em, get 'em loose, and put 'em into the wall."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?