Friday, July 08, 2005

Ya Never Know....

I started off work today as I normally do,

a) Make sure coffee is on
b) Check e-mails
c) Delete all BS from e-mail
d) Check on peoples blogs to see if anything is happening.
etc. etc. you know get some coffee, BS with fellow workers, push some papers around the desk

well anyway as I was in step D.. I noticed that the whoot-de-doos did something to the system again because now I can see pictures from photoblog.. duh...??? I dunno!!

GREAT, now the peeps in the office can dig on the lilly kid!!

Another big la-la-la-la-la-la for today is the boss' birthday!!!

She got some stuffs being delivered to the house and she doesn't know what it is 'cause she me and poo-poo head talking about charging stuffs to CARDER.

SHE DON'T KNOW!!!! Happy B-Day surprise!!!

I gotsta send a package to the Quinn for the August "qinco de mayo" party.

I can't make it (damn!! gotta go to a wedding) but if there are any survivors from this party...

I gotsta make the next one!!!

OINK

fifteen two, fifteen four, pair is six, and the jack is seven

or "Do we have highs or lows??" Charles Dickens - Great Expectations!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?