Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What a Difference a Day makes!!

Iggley-Piggley-Todd!!!

For the last two months all I saw was ancient history dated May 13th from Graceland.

Next thing I know is the MUDFLAP scores some points in a Yahoo race and yours truly makes a comment about this great accomplishment and "MAYBE" somebody would get off their dead ass and change their post.

Holy Hooten-nanny!! GRACELAND CHANGED!!!

I guess Elvis waited for me to leave the state so he could sneak in on the internet and post!!

Now I'm sitting in the land of "NO TOOTHS" spitting tobacco juice, drinking beer from a ...

anything...., waiting to smell the aroma of Super High Octane gas fumes from the straight exhaust pipes of the multi-colored chariots of NASCAR and....

SHIT!! they moved up to the POCONOS!!!

Maybe there is enough "NASCAR ju-ju" in the air that it will rub off so I could score some points in the Yahoo league... I dunno????

But anyway, the drive down was uneventful and the Boss is actually talking to me.

The lilly kid is smiling!! Makes 10 hours sitting in a car worth it!!

One more thing I'm scratching my head about....

Did the Q-Dog get the package???

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?