Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm NOT a Millionaire

Oh well, back to work.

The Boss is a lot stronger than I thought.

The Kid and the Lilly kid was planning on coming up from Carolina and the Boss didn't know about it.

I thought it would be a HAPPY surprise after a tough year in the teaching trenches for the Boss.

But anyway, thinking that this would really be a shocker, maybe I should get a Lloyd's of London policy in case of a " ELIZABETH... THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!!"

Hey, I don't want to see her go, but I WAS a boy scout and "BE PREPARED" still sticks in my mind, so .... what the hell.. a little short term policy ( 48 hours ) and maybe financial freedom!

Okay, I SUCK!!

Well anyway, the kid shows up with the lilly kid and all that happened was a SUPER BIG SMILE. ( Like some kind of Happiness trip!!)

Good thing I didn't spend any money on the policy 'cause it would have been a waste of money!!

Oh yeah, did I ever mention that I love my wife?

I really do!!

It's good to see the "lilly's" and do all that stupid Granpa stuffs ---

goo-goo wah-wah etc.

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?