Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bye-Bye in the Car

Well, Hot Damn!!

I made it there and back, 11 hours each way, without :
A) Killing my wife
B) My wife killing me
C) Getting into an accident
D) Getting a ticket
E) Not having the car breakdown
F) Not having to make an emergency "PIT" stop
G) NOT HAVING A BEER!!!!

I mean, come on.. I had the Boss in car for so long and she didn't go TOTALLY beserk!

Oh yeah, she did have her moments of SUPER ANXIETY, but

Gooney goo GUS!! We got there and we made it back!!

The trip wasn't that bad because it was new and it was like a "little adventure"

" POLACK GOES SOUTH!!" Wow, I wonder if they'll get Russell Crowe to play me and maybe some hot chick to play the Boss???

I doubt it!!! I don't think Russell Crowe wears glasses!! Oh well !!

It's getting close to lunch and now I have to think of what I'll have. Damn, I hate this pressure!!

( only kidding!!)

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?