Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Days are NUMBERED!!!

Tick- tock, tick - tock.

Time is slowly but surely passing.

I'm going on a ROAD TRIP!!!!

Memorial Day Weekend ( LEST WE FORGET!!), we'll be going down to see the lilly kid.

Oh boy!! The lilly kid moved away in February and the pictures we received since then sure shows how the kid is growing and crawling, and sitting up, and eating( YUCK - the smeary prune face!!) and all kinds of cool stuffs lilly kids do!!

What a great time to "TALK" to the boss during our 10 hour captivity( each way !!) about the birthday party coming up in September!!

Oh yeah.. the prices are still going up at Newark and LA GUARDIA!!! ( damn)

SO WHAT !! After I drive to the kid's house and sleep off the trip, you know I'm gonna hit the refrig in the garage for a cold one!!

The big question is ...
A) Do I wear my new black boots when I go out for a ride on the new bike

or....

B) Do I wear my BLK boots when I go out for a ride??

BLK's are my Black Lady Killer boots ( regular cowboy boots with fancy stitchin's )

decisions.. decisions... decisions.

And you people think you have it tough!!!!

OINK
Comments:
better go with the regular new black ones.


don't want any of the 'chicks' thinking you're Troy's Sugar-Daddy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?