Monday, May 23, 2005

The Day Time Stopped

Monday morning!

A strange new world after the weekend.

My trip to work this morning seemed a little strange,

NO TRAFFIC!!!

Is it because Rutgers had graduations?

Is it because something strange is happening?

( a good lead-in now for Rod Serling's face to pop up and start talking!!)

Hmmm??

The parking lot attendant was asleep at the gate, the lot was void save three cars....

Hmmmm????

Got into work and the lights were on. The Big Guy got in first.

MAKE THE COFFEE!!!

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are cool because I set the timer on the coffee pot to go off at 6:15 AM.

I makes the brew, flip the switch and head for my desk.

I putz around my desk alittle , check out the e-mail trash that accumulated over the weekend and look at the clock.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The clock is not moving!!!

What diabolical plot is unraveling????

Ahhh SHIT... the battery is dead!!

Never mind... same ol' day in the County!!!

Got to take the dead battery to Public Property and have them fill it up 'cause it's EMPTY.

God, I love my job.!!!!

OINK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?