Thursday, April 07, 2005

A DAY IN THE LIFE

I read the news today... OH BOY !!

So much for that..

Well .. maybe yes.. my life is something of a song.

I mean, no matter what happens, I still can whistle a happy tune.

Back from Mouseland, I see the kiddies are back doing their stuffs, the county survived,
it rained like hell, and the Boss is still talking to me.

Errr?? !! RAIN

I didn't see any posts from Dan the past few days so I really hope the water did not do too much damage this time around!! Still sucks though!!

AND... just to get me off my dead ass, I sees on Netscape about some dude in COLOMBIA is going to issue a COMIC book about my dead cousin KAROL !!

Check out "the Incredible Popeman".. GRRRRRRRR!!!

This pisses me off. Everybody knows that I'm a callous old fart and have a sensitivity level of negative 17 on a scale of 1 to 10 !!

How come nobody made comic books called " ASHMAN" you know, all those Jews from Hitlers ovens??

Or how about "SKINNYMAN" about all the starving people in the African plains???

Even PeeWee Herman is a lot more sensitive about stuffs than this dude!!

Hey Rodolfo Leon... EAT SHIT AND DIE !!! Now that's funny... make a comic book about you eating shit and dying!!!

To end this lousy topic I'll just finish up with ..Hey dude... YOU SUCK!

So back to the happy song life.. la-la-la-la-la !!

See, I'm happy !!

OINK

Again, I'm thinking about Dan with his "floaties" ( that really does sucks )
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?