Wednesday, March 16, 2005

No Greater Love Hath ...etc. etc.

Listen...

You guys know I gave up booze, beer, wine, (SPIRITS IN GENERAL) for Lent.

Okay...okay..okay...

You guys know I'm gonna see the Mouse!!

If I waited until Lent was over to have a beer....

I would probably do something to embrass TRUE LOVE.

NOW....

How can I with a clear conscience possibly live with myself if I act GOOFY in front of GOOFY???

Do you think the Boss would get pissed?

Do you think the grandkids are gonna say,

"GRAMPY'S LOADED!!!"

MAKE THE SUPREME SACRIFICE..... DRINK NOW and avoid the "rush" later!!

Come on... ya gotta admit I'm only back on the booze again because I LOVE my wife!!

You know this is true.. ( maybe bent towards the ol' Porq a little.. ) but

GOD DAMN SAM

It's the thought that counts!!



hic! ..... burp!


I like Cheese !!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?