Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Where's My Flying Circus?

Hey.. come on.. Monty Python had a Flying Circus.

You know.. something completely different.

Everybody knows about Carrieland, Graceland, Casa de Quinn, Ayerdsville..

WHAT HAPPENED TO PORQLAND?

Just because I see cut out faces on various objects, large feet stomping minorities, people blowing up sheep, relatives ( including myself) wearing twit hats and rolling up their pant legs...

Come on... what's so different??

Oh yeah, I'm old. Old people don't do that stuffs anymore. Being twelve sucks!!

How come people are selling hot dogs in Charlotte? What about Jersey Johnny?

Maybe I'm going through withdrawal syndromes... No lilly kids, no booze, no BEER.

At least I still have the comfort and safety of being in the bosom of the county away from the worries of the world!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Graceland fell off the map again?? DUH !

OINK
Comments:
No Booze?
No Beer??
No Party at Casa de Quinn 'till after lent then.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?