Tuesday, February 08, 2005

NIPPED IN THE BUD

Damn you Rockefeller !!!

I'm jumping up and down all excited about going down to the lilly kid's house in Carolina to see a NASCAR race and I even planned which one I wanted to see.

ALL STAR RACE !!

SUPER !!

Saturday night....

Leave Thursday night..

take Friday and Monday off..

leave the boss at home ( She's got School!!)

Have a Brewski with the Son-in-law ( Have to try out the refrigerator in the garage.. see if it's still working like it did in Reno..)

Say goo-goo wah-wah to the lilly lilly kid and go off to the races!!

Checked for tickets on line ..

all set to buy ... when I looked at my calendar!!!

COUNT BOZA BUCKS !!!

Ouch !!

I gotsta be in Sayreville May 22!!

I feel like Burt Reynolds dancing with a super bowl bear!!

I mean... I WAS THERE !!!!

POOF!!!

All my dreams up in smoke!!

Carrie said Ma wouldn't let me go anyway!!!

Damn!!

So close!!!

Maybe I'll take up fishing and go on a "Lake" tour!!! ??? ???

I'm going.... Amen I say to you.

Oink

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?