Monday, February 14, 2005

Hearts & Flowers & other Frilly Stuffs

Happy V-Day !!

Love and Kisses to Everybody!!

That's all yer gonna get!!

No Candy, No flowers, No ROMANTIC DINNER w/candlelight!!

IT'S LENT

REPENT!!

Okay, I have to admit that I'm stuck in the middle of the winter BLAHS...

I can't go to the beach( check out the stuffs walking around!!), I can't go golfing..(I'm a lousy golfer anyway..), it's too lousy outside to do anything..( Jersey weather is usually pretty cool but ya still can't sleep outside if the Boss throws you out!!)

SO...

watch TV and clean out the basement!!

This is NOT a ONE DAY project!! ( ask the boss!! )

Well anyway... I got the race stuffs started for 2005.

Just couldn't wait for Man-Kai to get off his dead butt and set things up so I took matters into my own hands.

Yeah.. that's the ticket!! Just like Norm Abrams... DO IT MYSELF!!!

So to quote the Beach Boys.. "Let's go (surfin') insert "RACING" now, everybody's learning how, come on a SURF-ARI with me!!!!"

VROOM VROOM VROOM Go fast..... turn left!!! Oh boy!!

Something to do now for the next 36 weeks !!!

Simple things keep simple people happy!!

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA ( Sounds like happy !!)

The lilly llily kid was super happy over the weekend, and just to add to MY happiness, I have a cold so I couldn't smell any signs of diaper deposits and being a little lame on the hearing side, I didn't hear any crying in the middle of the night!! I just love when a plan comes together.

But alas...

the lilly lilly kid is gonna go home soon...

I happy for the both, no all three of 'em to be together again, but I know me and the Boss will miss the lilly lilly kid with the goo-goo wah-wahs and a smile that can melt an iceberg!!

Gives me good reasons to travel south!! besides seeing the MOUSE !!!

OINK
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?