Friday, January 14, 2005

LEFT COAST LEAVERS

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!!!

OKAY..

I'm a month early!!

BFD

The lilly kid and spouse ( and papoose) is in the air as I type.

I keep on thinking of a Tony Orlando song,
"I'm going home...."

or something like that...

but anyway..

EAST COAST BEWARE!!!!!!!!


SHE'S BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

This is really gonna be cool.

The boss is gonna go goo-goo wah-wah with lilly Rhena,
Carrie's gonna be busy with lilly Rhena...

AND .....

I can disappear !!!!

POOF !!!

GONE!!

Nowhere to be found.... heh-heh-heh..
except at a local establishatory!!! or some may say "PUBATORIUM"

yeah me too!!

heh-heh-heh

So in a couple of hours the KIDS will be home!!

The boss is gonna be happy !!!

OINK

like a pig in shit!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?