Friday, January 28, 2005

The Eagle Has Landed!!!

Wait !!!

Carrie and Rhena are NOT eagles!!!

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH SUPERBOWL WEEKEND!!

But anyway... Both of my "lilly" kids are landed safely in CRL and even though the weather forecast for the weekend is SNOW, SHIT, and OTHER STUFFS,

It gives me great pleasure to know that my "lilly" kids will be coming home with their vehicle to go cruising in NJ before they finally close on the house in Charlotte( Huntersville - Joe Gibbs Racing, a town close to Kannapolis that has the DALE EARNHARDT CHEVY DEALERSHIP, and a few miles away from LOWES SPEEDWAY).

COOL!!

I think I'll let the Boss worry about the safe passage of off-spring to the homeland this weekend.. i gots other stuffs to think about.. like club dues, bank deposits, maybe pay my taxes and water bill.... WHATEVER... BUT

it means a stop at the local establishatory!!! heh-heh-heh-heh!!!


OKAY....

I posted...

I AM NOT the Rantsville Dude... I contribute more than TWICE a year!!!

Speaking of cribbage.....

people are waiting for directions
( or at least the address) of CASA DE QUINN III
so plans may be arranged for a future meeting about the NEW NASCAR season coming up!!

When was the last time I said,

"IGGLY PIGGLY TODD"... ????


OINK


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?