Thursday, December 09, 2004

YES, I'M POLISH !!!

AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Wait, I'm supposed to be happy.

Early this morning I thought that there would be a GREAT hassle to scomp up somes rooms with the mouse.



WRONG!!!!

This has to be America!! As of 6:00 P.M. tonight,

I is goin' to the land of the mouse!!! with the chilluns!!!

It's amazing what a bunch of thousand dollar bills can do!!!
( or a credit card!!!!)

So, the boss proves to be right... AGAIN...

and the ol' Porq is out a few bucks...

but what the hell....

WE is goin' to see the mouse!!

I landed 3 rooms at the SWAN and a super seven day pass to all the stuffs for all the kiddies.
(me too!!)

Oh yeah, .... the flights have been booked too!!!

So now the MOUSE COUNT DOWN BEGINS !!!!!

Have I told you lately..

I LIKE CHEESE !!!!

OINK





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?