Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Y.E.C.

Year End Closing !!!

Amen!

2004 is drifting away into history!!

How was 2004 to you???

It wasn't one of my best years... but I do have a new lilly kid to spoil.

My kids are happy!!!

The left coast is moving to the best coast.

Got me a blogspot.

Got to chastise Dan for using the X word instead of CHRISTMAS in his last blog.

Keeping a count down for the MOUSE!!!

Getting paid at work.

Doing stuffs for the CLUB.

Goin' to Johnny G's.

Still shooting darts. ( very poorly though!! I'm having trouble hitting the FLOOR!!)

Excited about Bill's pool table.

Looking forward to making pierogis.

Keeping the Faith.

Celebrating my Birthday. ( everyday!!! )

uhhhh...


I guess when you get old you get to be happy just to be breathing!!!

I'M HAPPY !!!

Oh, by the way, did you ever hear me say..

"OINK"



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?