Thursday, December 09, 2004

PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Oh Boy !!

The Boss wants to take the "CZ GANG" to see the mouse !!

No problem... It's only money !!!

Hey.. lilly kids SHOULD see the mouse!!!

Now .. get ready... here we go..

The Boss wants to go Eastertime 2005.

With the help of the internet, she saw different accommodations at WDW and said..

" GET IT !!!"

Uhhhhh... heh-heh-heh

heh-heh-heh OKAY !!

So, the first thing this morning I get hold of a travel agent and fax her all the information pertaining to the family.

It's OUT OF MY HANDS!!!

I wonder when the travel agent will call and say that EVERYTHING was booked back in 2002!!!

At least when she calls, the Boss can get pissed at her... NOT ME !!!!

It's gonna be fun seeing people LEARN things!!! Like the joy of being a teacher!!!

If I said anything, what the hell do I know???? I'm only a POLACK!!!

Uhhhhh!! heh-heh-heh-heh yeah!

I hope some magic tricks can be pulled 'cause I really do want to go and see the kids see the mouse.

AND....

it's NOT MY FAULT !!

OINK





Comments:
Porq-stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge-slightly more money but WELL worth it. The kids will always have something to do, they can look at the giraffes and zebras in the morning from the balconies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?